IM Action is a professional Internet marketing agency focused on integrated online marketing projects involving strategic planning, SEO, PPC and web analytics.
The company is looking for a talented professional to join the team as a Pay-Per-Click Manager (International and Russian projects).
A successful candidate will join us to support a number of exciting client and internal projects in growing international niches and will work with recognized industry professionals (your potential team head is a Google Certified Trainer, one of 5 in Belarus).
This role is a mix of analytical, hands-on and data-driven activities and is perfect for someone wishing to progress beyond just analysis, or just routine tasks, or just data mining.
Please be aware that this role requires a skill to keep a deep level of concentration and attention to detail under deadlines pressure and continuous change.
The ideal candidate needs to to have:
- proven experience in running AdWords, Facebook, Yandex and Vkontakte paid ads;
- English level of Upper-Intermediate and above (as you will work directly with international projects);
- good writing skills in English and in Russian (as you will need to create CTR-rocking ads both in English and in Russian).
- strong analytical and data mining skills (you will need to go through quite large amounts of data on daily basis).
- proven ability to learn fast and keep this pace long enough (you will need to catch up with a lot of new things quite quickly).
- a lively and quick mind (you will need to work on a range of topics simultaneously).
We also expect the candidates to have:
- a portfolio of projects where current metrics can be easily audited (will be a huge plus);
- good understanding of what “quality” means when related to PPC campaigns;
- ability to work under tight deadlines;
- basic project management skills.
- Initial training on your daily routine (yep, we have some of it apart from all the fun);
- A flexible full-time job in the most dynamic online industry to date;
- Convenient office location (bonus: you will never stay hungry and will have access to fresh fruit all year round);
- Full & real support of personal and professional development (your soft skills will love this job);
- Positive & dynamic environment, young and professional team;
- Career growth opportunities.
All candidates will be given a test task to complete before interview. Please respond to this offer to request a test task (and be ready to give us the Narnia experience with it ).
For more information, please contact us: